- Identification: data that can be used to find a company using business registration details, legal form, and address.
- Risk assessment: a rating that can be used to understand the risk level combined with a credit limit to get further insight into company vulnerability. The Local Rating is a focal point for company and risk assessment, starting from country-based information, and avoiding standardized assessments without specific local characteristics.
- Firmographics: industry code, number of employees, and all information enabling company classification.
- Financial information: up to 3 years financial statements and ratios
- Negative and significant legal events: crucial to find out if the information affects the risk level.
- Historical data: past changes to company management.
- Business management: both current and past senior management.
- Company structure and relationships: linked to legal form, this data can be used to build a map of company relationships and ownership.
- Bank details: name, address, and bank branch, if available.
The most trusted source on business information. Helps you understand a company’s proﬁtability, ﬁnancial stability and business position. It’s an industry standard for evaluating both new and existing credit relationships, and provides a quick business check while sourcing for the right customers and suppliers